Monday, July 14, 2008

A little background

I realize that in my first entry I may have passed over some vital information for some of youse. Let me bring you up to speed. Up untill very recently Kash and I have been living in Hollywood, Kash working as a Producer for HGTV and I was working at UCLa. We decided to chuck it all in and go back to school. So n the Spring we decided to move to Laramie wyoming to attend the University of Wyoming, Kash for a MA in International Studies and me for Geography, we are both going to try and conduct our research in Latin America. To answer the question that gets asked everytime I say the previos sentence, We decided on Laramie becuase the programs were very interested and they gave us some good money. So please, proceed with a tired cowboy joke and then we can all move on.

We moved to Laramie from Lala and then left for Nicaruaga for six weeks. We are studying Spanish for 4 weeks and then travelling for two afterwords. our cellphones will both stay the same, but we have no housephone and no plan to get a housephone. I would love for anyone to come visit anytime, just let us know, there are cheap flights into denver from both LA and Phila. Werd.

No comments: